This site contains intellectual property owned by Storyburgh and respective authors. No material from Storyburgh may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, and/or distributed in any way without our prior written permission.
All posted comments, ideas, notes, or other information disclosed or offered to Storyburgh or in response to solicitations shall become the property of Storyburgh. Unless otherwise stated, Storyburgh and its licensees are entitled to fair use of such information for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without notification beyond what is posted on this website.
This site is controlled and operated by Storyburgh within the State of Pennsylvania, United States of America. Anyone who accesses this site from other locations does so on their own initiative and is responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The materials in this site are provided “AS IS” and without warranties and fact-checking of any kind, either express or implied, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Please note: Links are provided for reference purposes only. Storyburgh has not evaluated the information provided on every site it links to, and their appearance here does not constitute an endorsement of any organization.
Links to Storyburgh stories, web pages and posts
You may link to individual pages within this website, but you must do so in a way that presents the page in its entirety. You may not cause Storyburgh page and post to appear within the frame of another site nor may you link to individual page elements such as a graphic or photograph, without required license or prior written permission. You may not link directly to Storyburgh audio/video file or stream; you must link to Storyburgh page/post from which the file is accessed.
Storyburgh-owned marks, logos, photos, or other images may not be used in association with links without express permission.
Links to any of Storyburgh pages/posts are made at the webmaster’s own risk. We reserve the right to change site structure and page filenames, which may result in broken links from external sites.
Permission to republish Storyburgh content (Licensing)
Please see our Licensing page for information on republishing Storyburgh content.
User submissions include, but are not limited to, posts to discussion boards, submissions to the commentary spaces, and all other content provided to Storyburgh web sites by a site visitor.
- You are responsible for all of your submissions.
- You may not post misrepresenting yourself as someone else, or by using a false e-mail address. In Storyburgh discussion boards and Community Generated submissions, you must post under your own username, and are responsible for all posts from your account.
- Your submissions may not infringe upon others’ use and enjoyment of the Storyburgh web sites.
- Do not post any material or links to material that is libelous, defamatory, false, obscene, violent, abusive, threatening, harassing, prejudicial, or is otherwise in violation of the law or our guidelines. (If you see a violation of this policy in an Storyburgh page, post or any discussion space, please click the REPORT button, when available, or e-mail us at email@example.com.)
- You must have the rights to what you submit.
- You may only submit content for which you have the copyright or other specific permission to distribute electronically. You may not violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, or proprietary rights. You acknowledge that any submitted materials are in the public domain.
- You grant us rights to the stories you submit as agreed upon submission
- When you submit materials to Storyburgh, you grant us an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free license to redistribute or republish the information in any medium or form and/or as agreed upon submission
- You may not submit content for commercial purposes.
- You cannot use Storyburgh website, including but not limited to the discussion boards, for commercial purposes, nor to distribute or otherwise publish any material containing requests for money, advertising, or solicitations and promotions of goods and services.
- You hold us harmless.
- Storyburgh does not endorse and is not responsible for any statement, opinion, or advice given or made by anyone other than authorized Storyburgh management team. All postings are those of the author, and you rely on such information at your own risk.
- Your submission may be removed by us at our discretion, for any reason, or not posted at all.
- We will enforce the policies above through not posting offensive content, and removing such postings from the discussion boards. In instances of willful abuse, we reserve the right to take whatever action it determines is appropriate, including the termination of access privileges and legal action.
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION WHICH MAY BE ENFORCED BY THE PARTIES.
In the event of any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, or a breach thereof, the parties hereto shall first attempt to settle the dispute by mediation, administered by the
[American Arbitration Association] under its [Mediation Rules]. If settlement is not reached within sixty days after service of a written demand for mediation, any unresolved controversy shall be settled by arbitration administered by the [American Arbitration Association] under its Commercial Arbitration Rules. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The place of arbitration shall be Pennsylvania, PA. Pennsylvania law shall apply. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
How to Make A Claim of Copyright Infringement
Storyburgh respects the intellectual property of others and we ask those posting to this site to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing us with the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, fax number, and email address.
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the website URL where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty or perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This contact information is only for reporting copyright infringement.